- Dugdale Bros & Co are cloth merchants based in the very centre of Yorkshire’s worsted industry despatching fine cloth from an imposing historic headquarters building in Huddersfield since 1896.
The Albert Thurston Dogtooth design is 38mm tubed fabric with brown runner leather ends, brown back elastic and silver fittings.
- Leather runner ends for attaching to buttons on trouser waistband
- hand stitched leather fittings
- Broad, comfortable straps 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) wide
- Gold-coloured sliders to adjust braces for length and comfort
- Leather reinforcements and elastic portion at rear
- Supplied with 6 buttons to sew onto trouser waistband if necessary
- pair of two-button fittings at front, two single button fittings at rear
- made in England by Thurstons since 1820
- Colours suitable for country wear and city wear
- The length of the braces is measured from the trouser waistband at the front, over the shoulder, and down to the trouser waistband at the back. The braces can be adjusted for comfort and length using the gold-coloured metal sliders. The short elasticated portion at the back allows for some “give” when, for example, sitting down.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is “Vintage style” and its exact date of manufacture cannot be determined!!
*Please note any other items of attire and accessories that are displayed in the images are not included in this offer! But certainly can be purchased!!!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.
All products should be returned to the returns address listed on your delivery.