- Leather runner ends for attaching to buttons on trouser waistband
- leather fittings
- Broad, comfortable straps 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) wide
- Silver or Gilt coloured sliders to adjust braces for length and comfort
- Leather reinforcements and elastic portion at rear
- pair of two-button fittings at front, two single button fittings at rear
- made in England by Thurstons since 1820
- Colours suitable for country wear and city wear
- The length of the braces is measured from the trouser waistband at the front, over the shoulder, and down to the trouser waistband at the back. The braces can be adjusted for comfort and length using the gold-coloured metal sliders. The short elasticated portion at the back allows for some “give” when, for example, sitting down.
Please see images for exact item details
PLEASE NOTE: This item is “Vintage style” and its exact date of manufacture cannot be determined!!
*Please note any other items of attire and accessories that are displayed in the images are not included in this offer! But certainly can be purchased!!!