- Braid runner ends for attaching to buttons on trouser waistband
- Broad, comfortable straps 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) wide
- Gold-coloured (white has the option of silver coloured) sliders to adjust braces for length and comfort
- Leather reinforcements and elastic portion at rear
- Supplied with 6 buttons to sew onto trouser waistband if necessary
- pair of two-button fittings at front, two single button fittings at rear
- made in England by Thurstons since 1820
Manufactured since 1820, Albert Thurston silk moire braces are the benchmark of superior quality in gentlemen’s suiting accessories. Popularised by Daniel Craig, as James Bond, these black silk moire braces are the last word in formal occasion-wear.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is “Vintage style” and its exact date of manufacture cannot be determined!!
*Please note any other items of attire and accessories that are displayed in the images are not included in this offer! But certainly can be purchased!!!