- The 87th edition of The Chap carries on screaming. Contents include
- Interview: Michael “Atters” Attree meets eccentric 60s screen icon Fenella Fielding
- Grooming: we compare the new Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 with a traditional safety razor
- Doctor of Dandyism Sunday Swift assesses the dandyism of Marlene Dietrich
- Vic Darkwood: The Chap’s co-founder on attending an art private view
- Chap Kit: spectacles
- Plimsolls: The Chap astounds its readers by recommending canvas footwear (but within a very narrow range)
- Tom Cutler on the art of doing absolutely nothing at all, productively
- Steve Pittard on the cricketing career of Prince Phillip
- Ley of the Land: a new company making the traditional Chore Jacket
- Peaky Blinders competition: your chance to become A Shelby brother, with an entire outfit to win
- Music: Patricia Hammond on saucy songs full of Eastern Promise
- Laszlo Krass: the “fakts” about the history of “kricket” in Berlin
- Film: New releases of Sir Alan Whicker’s finest hours aboard yachts overflowing with champagne
- The Lip Weasel: Michael “Atters” Attree rounds up hirsute beauties and beasts
- Bell the Butler advises on gardening attire, beards and umbrella storage
- Plus: Chap Brogues, results from Photocrowd’s Chap photography competition
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.
All products should be returned to the returns address listed on your delivery.