- Interview: Michael “Atters” Attree meets singer/songwriter and bon vivant Ed Harcourt
- Scarf competition: the winners who knotted their neckwear successfully
- The Absolute Impertinent: a review of the new Oscar Wilde exhibition in Paris
- A History of Politics in 50 Objects: the first three: Primrose League Badges, Top Hats and Party Colours
- The Monkstrap Shoe: its history and usage and purchase opportunities
- Literature: a round-up of the essential Chappist texts to include in one’s library
- Tom Cutler on the art of lighting and enjoying a real fire
- Steve Pittard on the skulduggery used by cricketers to influence the flight of the ball
- Criminal Conversation: Patricia Hammond on a Victorian sex scandal
- Chap Kit: the Gentleman’s Notebook
- Il Gaga: a new book on the Italian dandy reviewed by our new Parisian correspondent
- Film: new print of film noir classic Odds Against Tomorrow
- Return of the Mac: the ancient British brand of Grenfell Mackintoshes
- The Lip Weasel: Michael “Atters” Attree rounds up hirsute beauties and beasts and explains the Mandela Effect again (and again)
- Mr. Bell the Butler advises on pocket watch placement, umbrella usage and marriage proposal
- Plus: Queen of Chapettes, Am I Chap from Goodwood Revival, Notebook competition
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.
All products should be returned to the returns address listed on your delivery.