- Issue #83The 83rd edition of The Chap whispers from behind a mask. Contents include
- Vic Darkwood: The Chap’s co-founder on the Semiotics of Falling Over
- Hats: what cloth to park on one’s bonce
- Waxing Lyrical: the history and practical usage of the waxed jacket
- Tom Cutler on Procrastination
- Steve Pittard on the Hollywood Cricket Club
- The Tomb of a Dandy: Gustav Temple uncovers Beau Brummell’s grave
- Interview: Michael “Atters” Attree meets wrestler, healer and mystic Kendo Nagasaki
- Shoes for anarcho-dandyists: The new Chap Brogue
- Music: Patricia Hammond on Music Hall Swells
- Mitteleuropa Korespondent: Lazlo Krass reports from the Orient Express
- Film: we meet the director of a new biopic of Leslie Howard
- The Lip Weasel: Michael “Atters” Attree rounds up hirsute beauties and beasts
- Bell the Butler advises on handling umbrellas, dealing with builders and corduroys
Plus: My New Chap, hat competition and Viv the Spiv’s joke corner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.
All products should be returned to the returns address listed on your delivery.