The 91st edition of The Chap adds a sprinkle of rock ‘n’ roll to its pages
- Interview: Gustav Temple meets rockabilly drummer Slim Jim Phantom
- Mr. Erbil: radical Chappism in war-torn Kurdish Iraq
- Brief Encounters: a discreet peek into gentlemen’s undergarments
- A History of Politics in 50 Objects: The Soap Box, the Mace and the Woolsack
- The Oxford Shoe: practical usage and purchase possibilities
- Chap Behind Bars: our man on the inside reports from gaol
- Newton Ferris’s Day Off: a literary saunter in search of writers’ dress codes
- Tom Cutler presents two hirsute lateral thinking puzzles
- Steve Pittard on cricketing prime ministers
- Literary Reviews: Wake Up, Sir! and Dead Man’s Blues
- Woolly Jumpers: the Shetland Sweater
- Queen of Chapettes: the delightful Ava Blossom
- Laszlo Krass presents part two of an audacious art heist in Rome
- Situationism for Chaps: Mr. B the Gentleman Rhymer on this oft-misunderstood movement
- Film: the re-release of Martin Scorsese’s GoodFellas
- Harry Bensley: the Man in the Iron Mask
- The Lip Weasel: Michael “Atters” Attree rounds up hirsute beauties and beasts
- Mr. Bell the Butler advises on smoking jackets and tweed allergies
- Plus: Am I Chap?, Parisian perfume, Donald Trump’s necktie
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.
All products should be returned to the returns address listed on your delivery.